You are here
Policies and Procedures
Results Matter Handbook
- View the Results Matter Handbook - updated 2018
Results Matter Checkpoint Deadlines
During this window, providers observe, document and depending on the assessment system, complete preliminary rates based on what is observed.
Assessment Rating Window
During this window, providers make final determinations about how to rate the child on each of the assessment indicators. Observation and documentation continue.
Online Data Finalized
Assessment data on every indicator should be finalized by providers in the assessment system for the child NO LATER THAN the following dates for each checkpoint.
Download a PDF version of the schedule:
- Treating the First Assessment Period as a Baseline (PDF) - 7/29/19
- Colorado Preschool Program, Results Matter, and Kindergarten School Readiness Assessment: a side-by-side comparison (PDF) - 8/30/18
- Completing the School District Field in Results Matter Child Records (PDF)
- MyTeachingStrategies® Support Portal
- GOLD® User Account Guidance (PDF)
- Not Yet vs Not Observed: When to Use in GOLD® (PDF)
- GOLD® Assessment Status Completion Guidance (PDF) Updated 12/7/17
- Where and When to Store Video Clips on GOLD® Online (PDF)