You are here
Results Matter Video Library - iPads in Early Childhood
We wish to thank the families and early childhood education teams who have partnered with us to create the videos in the Results Matter Video Library. CDE produces these videos for professional development activities and obtains voluntary written permission from all parties who appear in these video clips.
How to Access the Videos
You can watch the clips online as they are embedded on the webpage or open them in YouTube. You have the option to download the videos for use in professional development activities. To download the .mp4 file, select the Download Video link located next to each video.
- Open the video file in your browser by clicking on the link
- Select the three dots on the lower right corner of the video for the option to download
Limitations on Video Use
- You may not use any of the videos on this site for commercial purposes.
- You may not edit, alter, transform or build upon any of the videos on this site.
- You may not download and re-upload a video file on this site to any website. However, you may use the YouTube share option to link to or embed the video on another website.
These videos were produced and posted to this website with voluntary written permission from all parties who appear in the videos including program staff, volunteers and parents/guardians on their own behalf and that of their children.
These videos are NOT extracted in any form from child assessment records but rather were produced by CDE for professional development activities.
- Marcia Blum, Preschool Special Education Specialist - Email Marcia Blum
(Click on a category below to view a list of videos)
These clips were developed to be used in professional development activities to give early care and education providers an opportunity to practice observation and documentation skills.
Using Technology to Enhance Instruction and Family Engagement (Runtime: 9:44)
Teaming on the Use of the GOLD® Documentation App (Runtime: 5:31)
Using the GOLD® Documentation App to Better Understand Children's Communication (Runtime: 3:23)
First Look-Teaching Strategies GOLD® Documentation App (Runtime: 5:45)
Using iPads to Enhance Preschool Speech and Language Services (Runtime: 10:48)
Ricky, Lilly, and Emiliano Play with an iPad (Runtime: 4:20)
Using iPads at Thompson Early Childhood (Runtime: 12:13)
Using iPads at Thompson Early Learning One Year Later (Runtime: 10:08)
Using iPads to Illustrate Problem Solving Strategies (Runtime: 3:08)
Learning with iPads at Adams50 (Runtime: 6:35)
Lucy's iPad (Runtime: 4:54)
| ^ Back to Top |