Maximizing the Impact of Para-Educators (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Originally aired December 3, 2014
Lee Stickle, M.S.Ed.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the classroom teacher, including supervision and training of the para-educator.
- Learn about the 10 competencies developed by the National Resource Center for Para-educators and the Council for Exceptional Children.
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the classroom teacher.
- Identify two of the competencies developed by the National Resource Center for Para-educators and the Council for Exceptional Children and describe how they benefit both the para-educator and the students served.
- The Title of the Webinar
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your School District
- Your Role (Teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Your answer(s) to the above study questions
(type each question and add your answer below it)
(Works best in IE and Chrome)
Contact InformationAmanda Timmerman
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be sent your certificate (approximately 45 minutes of Professional Development Hours)