Executive Functioning, Part 04 - STOP (4-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Executive Functioning, Part 04 - STOP
Presenters: Sarah Ward, M.S., CCC/SLP
Originally aired November 12, 2015
Participants will be able to:
- Describe 2 features for each of the four elements of situational awareness: Space, Time, Objects, People
- Define the relationship between situational awareness and self-regulation
- State the definition of ‘Mimetic Ideational Information Processing’ as it pertains to executive functioning skills.
- List the 4 elements of mimetic ideational information processing
- List 3 strategies to increase a student’s ability to STOP and read the room
- Define the acronym STOP.
- List 3 strategies to increase a student’s ability to STOP and read the room.
- Define the relationship between situational awareness and self-regulation.
- Executive Functioning, Part 1 - Introduction (webinar no longer available)
- Executive Functioning, Part 2 - A Closer Look (webinar no longer available)
- Executive Functioning, Part 3 - Job Talk
- Executive Functioning, Part 4 - STOP
Contact InformationCDE Autism Team
After viewing the webinar please complete a brief webinar evaluation (opens in a new window) to receive a certificate for 1.25 CDE training hours.