Middle and High School Transition, Part 04: Person-Centered Planning for the Future (4-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Sonja Chatfield-Peetz, M.Ed.
Original aired January 22, 2017
Participants will be able to:
- Learn what Future Planning is and how it can be used.
- Identify common characteristics of Future Planning Mapping.
- Identify Future Planning frames and how to complete a map.
- Learn facilitation tips to complete a map.
- Identify limitations of Futures Planning.
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Megan Misegadis your contact information and your response to the 2 study questions to receive your certificate. Megan's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Describe the importance of using an agenda when holding a Person-Centered Planning Meeting.
- Describe the purpose of the Future Map and what areas it includes.
View the Webinar:
- Middle and High School Transition Part 01: Targeting Skills for Adult Independence
- Middle and High School Transition Part 02: Transition Planning for Competent Adulthood
- Middle and High School Transition Part 03: Central Importance of Sexual Education
- Middle and High School Transition Part 04: Person-Centered Planning for the Future
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours