PD: Tri-State Webinar Series - Autism Spectrum Disorder and Girls (2-2:45pm)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff, Parents, Students, Community Partners, General Public | Topic: Autism, Family, School and Community Partnering, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Description: Girls with Autism Spectrum Disorder are under identified. In this webinar, we will explore how to identify characteristics of females with ASD through the use of home videos. We will also highlight important factors to consider when planning interventions for females with ASD.
- Identify the differences between females and males with ASD.
- Recognize why females are difficult to identify.
- Explain the importance of early identification.
- Explore interventions specific to females with ASD.
Event Date and Time
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 2:00pm to 2:45pm
LocationNA - Webinar
45 minutes of a CDE training hour will be provided