CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26 and Friday, Nov. 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
Graduation Guidelines Summit Work Based Learning
Work-based learning is becoming a popular means for providing additional pathways to Postsecondary Workforce Readiness. Find out how Cañon City, NE Boces, and Soroco High School have partnered with businesses to develop work-based learning pathways; how a strategic process can help students build meaningful pathways; and how local economies, businesses and districts can benefit.
Materials to Share:
- Pathways to Graduation- Soroco High School
- Professional and Internship Community Experience (PaICE) Handbook - Canon City High School
- Work-Based Learning Session Overview
- Work Study/Internship/Pre-apprenticeship Contract- Soroco High School
District Participants and Facilitators:
- Don Crow, Northeast Colorado Partnership Director
- David Luongo, Assistant Principal, Soroco High School, South Routt School District RE-3
- Bill Summers, Principal, Cañon City High School, Cañon City Schools
- Facilitator: Renise Walker, Education Liaison, Colorado Workforce Development Council and Colorado Department of Education