CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 26 and Friday, Nov. 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
Graduation Guidelines Summit Tracking Student Development
Tracking Student Development
Districts have been building innovative and effective ways to track student competencies for their Graduation Guidelines menu of options. Learn the approaches and tools that two districts have developed—Academy 20 for Infinite Campus and Cherry Creek Schools for PowerSchool—and take them back to your schools and districts.
Materials to Share:
- Facilitator Questions for Tracking Graduation Competencies
- Graduation Guidelines - Implementing Requirements (Academy D20)
- Graduation Guidelines - Technology Details (Academy D20)
- Tracking LEA and Math Proficiency
District Participants and Facilitators:
- Joi Green, Counseling Coordinator, Cherry Creek Schools
- Rhonda Spradling, College & Career Services Coordinator, Academy District 20
- Facilitator: Erik Prouty, Director of Academic Systems, Douglas County School District