The mission of the Colorado Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Initiative
is to establish and maintain effective school environments that maximize academic
achievement and behavioral competence of all learners in Colorado.
Contact Information: Office of Learning Supports
Upcoming Professional Development Opportunities
Fall 2013 Intensive Support Training
- Featuring: Dr. Terry Scott, University of Louisville
- TWO DATES/LOCATIONS:
- Monday, December 9, 2013 (Thornton, CO)
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Registration Deadline: Dec. 2, 2013 at 5 p.m.
- See Flyer (PDF) for details and registration links
Colorado House Bill 11-1254: Concerning Measures to Reduce the Frequency of Bullying in Schools
- Overview of the bill (PDF)