The Division of Innovation, Choice, and Engagement and the Office of Blended and Online Learning would like to recognize teachers and guidance counselors in blended and online environments that have gone above and beyond in their service to students enrolled in Colorado's online and blended schools and programs.
How to Nominate:
- Principals, Directors, and Superintendents that oversee online and/or blended programs and schools are eligible to nominate practitioners.
- Eligible candidates will have worked for a Supplemental, Single-District, or Multi-District Online School or Program in Colorado for the 2011-12 & 2012-13 school years and must also be licensed and/or considered highly qualified as defined by the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act.
- Nominator must complete the 2013-14 Online/Blended Teacher and Guidance Counselor Recognition Application.
- The nominee must complete the Self-Response Form
- The CDE Review Team will utilize the following rubrics to select finalists:
- All nominees, including finalists, will be contacted by Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Finalists will be recognized at the April State Board Meeting
Submit the completed Application, Self-Response Form, and a digital photo of the nominee via email to Renee Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 10, 2014 by 4:00 PM.
Please contact Renee Martinez at email@example.com or 303-866-6864 with questions.
CDE Communications Unit/E-mail News Service
You can stay in touch with the activities at the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) by signing up for the department’s e-mail news service. News and announcements will be sent directly to your e-mail inbox, letting you stay on top of all the latest updates around CDE. You'll receive information about events, announcements and activities from the department along with regular updates about the Colorado Board of Education’s agenda and decisions.
The Scoop.- The CDE Weekly Newsletter