Vision 2020 oversees the implementation of Colorado’s Race to the Top Phase 3 federal grant, as well as strives to build capacity within the Colorado Department of Education, streamline procedures and practices, and enhance communications and services between Colorado school districts and the Colorado Department of Education.
Address: 201 E. Colfax Ave., Denver CO 80203
Room Number(s): 207
Unit Supervisor: Tricia Miller
Administrative Lead: Tricia Miller
Lead Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Phone Number: 303-866-5735
- Race to the Top (RTTT): State Monitoring and Reporting Task: Oversees the project management of the four Race to the Top components (Educator Effectiveness, Content Collaboratives, STEM and state capacity building). Contact: Tricia Miller (email@example.com)
- Race to the Top (RTTT): LEA/BOCES Technical Support Task: Provides technical support and guidance to RTTT LEA and BOCES’ main contacts in implementing their RTTT scope of works, managing funds/budgets, and achieving stated performance targets/outcomes.
- Resource Bank Task: Creating and maintaining a resource bank which will act as a one-stop shop for administers, educators, parents and students to access instructional tools, curriculum, assessments, evaluations, rubrics and more. Vision 2020 plans to launch the Resource Bank the summer of 2013.
- STEM in Action Task: Leads the integration of STEM into Colorado academic content areas, coordinates CDE STEM activities with other state level STEM activities and oversees the development and implementation of the STEM in Action component of the Race to the Top federal grant. The STEM in Action program will connect educators to STEM resources outside their school and LEA boundaries through activities that bring STEM content alive for educators and their students.
- Race to the Top, Tricia Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Integration Grant – Project Management
- Resource Bank
- Educator Effectiveness, Katy Anthes (email@example.com)