* Note: The Transportation Team is a sub-office of the School Finance Reporting & Field Support within the Division of Public School Finance.
This team assists the school districts in providing the students a safe, efficient and secure ride from home to school, on activity trips and home again. The concept is to transport the student to school and other learning locations safely and ready to learn.
- Reviewing and promoting the three regulations pertaining to student transportation
- Insure Federal and State compliance
- Provide resources
- Provide technical assistance to districts
- Supervisor Assistance Reviews
- Transportation Workshop
- Regulation review
- New staff and in-service training
- Resources and technical assistance