We provide free permanent public access to state government documents.
- Manage library operations and staff, Debbi MacLeod (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Maintains server for the library, Teresa Kalber(email@example.com)
- Collect, maintain, harvest state publications not sent to us and distribute state publications from all state agencies, Amy Zimmer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Catalog state publications and list in online catalog
- Administer the depository system
- Outreach and training
- Provide customer service to patrons via telephone, email, and walk-in (email@example.com)
- Depository System: Manage the 16 statewide depositories and circulate paper or digital copies of state documents.
- Digital Repository:
- Statewide public access to information through Depository Libraries; Pandora, the online catalog, and Prospector, the union catalog, Debbi MacLeod, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original cataloging of documents & provide catalog records to depositories, Virginia Inness, email@example.com
- Reference services: answer information requests, conduct research and provide referrals, Resource and Quick Guides of state government information, Samantha Hager, firstname.lastname@example.org and Amy Zimmer, email@example.com