The Office of School Nutrition (OSN) administers the USDA Child Nutrition Programs (CNP) that provide healthy food to children in Colorado school districts and charter schools. Each of these programs helps to fight hunger and obesity, and to promote the health and well-being of children.
The Office of School Nutrition is committed to ensuring all school-aged children have equal access to healthy meals by supporting, training, and connecting Colorado’s child nutrition community.
- Implementation of the USDA Administrative Review - Kerri Link, review administrator
- Online claims and services, CO Child Nutrition Hub - Carrie Pearse, program specialist
- Free and Reduced Price Meals Processes - Rachael Burnham, program specialist
- Implementation of the Professional Standards Grant - Heather Hauswirth - training supervisor
- Development of statewide training program - Heather Hauswirth - training supervisor