Leads the following programs, grants, and initiatives:
- Colorado Coalition for Healthy Schools/Coordinated School Health/PE Trainers
- Abstinence & Sexual Health Education - Supporting schools in the implementation of curriculum and instruction that meets or exceeds the Colorado Comprehensive Sexual Health Education Standards and is consistent with Colorado’s Healthy Youth Act.
- Healthy School Score Card - The Healthy School Champions Recognition Program utilizes the Score Card as a self-assessment tool for schools to examine best practices in the eight component areas of Coordinated School Health. The program provides awards and on-going support through the website.
- Student Wellness Grant Program
- School Policy Indicator Group- Sarah Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School Health Funding- Sarah Mathews (email@example.com)
- School Nurse Orientation-Kathleen Patrick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School Nurse Regional Training-Kathleen Patrick (email@example.com)
- School Nurse Mentor Program-Kathleen Patrick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Physical Education Professional Development Training/Workshops-Terry Jones (email@example.com)
- Regional Nurse Specialist in School Health-Kathleen Patrick (firstname.lastname@example.org)