- SP 04-2017s Model Functional Requirements for State and Local Information Technology Systems (Oct. 7, 2016)
- FD-144, SP 04-2018, SFSP 01-2018, CACFP 04-2018 Market Basket Analysis when Procuring Program Goods and Modifying Contracted-For Product Lists (1/18/2018)
- SP39-2017os Local Agency Procurement Reviews for School Food Authorities (June 30, 2017)
- Procurement - Purchasing Agreement Table
- SP05 - 2017 Q&A Purchasing Goods and Services Using Cooperative Agreements, Agents and Third-Party Services
- SP39-2016 State Agency Prior Approval Process for School Food Authority (SFA) Equipment Purchases
- SP 35-2016s Bonding Requirements for Food Service Management Companies and Other Subcontractors
- Buy American Provision for Industry - Letter from Undersecretary Kevin Concannon
- SP 24-2016b Compliance with Enforcement of the Buy American Provision in the National School Lunch Program
- SP 01-2016, CACFP 01-2016, SFSP 01-2016 Procuring Local Meat, Poultry, Game and Eggs for Child Nutrition Programs
- SP 12-2016; CACFP 05-2016; SFSP 09-2016 Guidance on Competitive Procurement Standards for Program Operators
- SP 02-2016; CACFP 02-2016; SFSP 02-2016: Questions and Answers on the Transition to and Implementation of 2 CFR Part 200
- SP 35 - 2012 Procuring Services of Purchasing Cooperatives, Group Purchasing Organizations, Group Buying Organizations, etc.
USDA Food and Nutrition - School Meals Policy Memos
For additional information, please contact email@example.com or Megan Johnson, or call 303-866-5983.