Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) In-Person Sponsor Trainings have been completed for 2017.
The Summer Food Service Program Sponsor Training will cover program regulations, resources and best practices for new sponsors operating the SFSP. In-person trainings are required for any new administrative staff of the SFSP, whether from a new or returning sponsor. Administrative staff, who have previously attended an in-person training, will be required to take the online training module.
- Training time: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Who should attend: new SFSP administrative staff (i.e. directors, managers, coordinators) with a new or returning sponsor
- Registration is limited to three people per organization
- What should participants bring to the training: training materials will be provided
- Light snacks will be provided; no breakfast or lunch will be served
- Class Objectives: for participants to understand program regulations and best practices, to be confident in administering and operating the SFSP and to learn about additional resources and tools for a successful program.
- Annual training hours: yes
- CEU: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Training Registration Instructions
Training Dates and Locations:
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Douglas County School District -
- HOPE Online Learning Academy Co-op
- Mountaineer's Conference room (702)
- 373 Inverness Parkway
- Englewood, CO 80112
Thursday, March 2, 2017
- St. Vrain Valley School District
- Education Building - Board Room
- 395 S. Pratt Parkway
- Longmont, CO 80501