Fuel Up to Play 60 Grants Available to Help Schools Make Healthy Changes!
Whether you’re just starting out with Fuel Up to Play 60 or looking to expand an initiative that’s already in motion, to help students get active and fuel their body with the right foods, funding opportunities for Fuel Up to Play 60 can help! This competitive opportunity is available to K-12 schools enrolled in Fuel Up to Play 60 and is designed to fund activities that lead to lasting change within the school environment. To get started schools will choose one Healthy Eating Play and one Physical Activity Play from the 2016-2017 Fuel Up to Play 60 Playbook. Click here to learn more and apply. In addition, Midwest Dairy Council has developed a series of short instructional videos to assist you in completing a quality Fuel Up to Play 60 Funding Application, click here to view. The deadline to apply is November 2, 2016.
Fuel Up to Play 60 is the in-school nutrition and physical activity program from National Dairy Council, Midwest Dairy Council and the National Football League in collaboration with USDA and has helped make wellness a part of the game plan in nearly 73,000 schools across the country.
- Chef Ann Foundation
- Grants/Funding Opportunities (USDA FNS)
- HealthierUS School Challenge (CDE Office of School Nutrition)
- Funding Opportunities (LiveWell Colorado)
- SPARK Grant Finder (SPARK)
- Team Nutrition Training Grants (CDE Office of School Nutrition)
- Healthy Schools Program National Recognition Award (Alliance for a Healthier Generation)
- Healthy Schools Champions Award ( Colorado Education Initiative)
- Grantmaking (Colorado Health Foundation)
- Healthy Living: Funding Opportunity (Colorado Health Foundation)
- Grants (Kaiser Permanente)
- Funding and Grant Writing Overview (RMC Health)
- Comprehensive Health and Physical Education - Grants and Initiatives (CDE Office of Health and Wellness)
- The BUILD Health Challenge: Improving Health Through Innovative Collaborations (The BUILD Health Challenge)