Free and Reduced Price Meal Process and Verification/Direct Certification Regional Trainings
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Process and Verification Training: review free and reduced price processes and verification/verification for cause
- Training requirements: at least one person from the SFA is required to attend/take online training each year
- Direct Certification Training: learning to format files, upload to claim system and transfer benefits to POS level
- Training Requirements: any new employees are required to attend/take online training each year
DAY 1: Free and Reduced Price Meal Process and Verification
- Training time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.. Lunch will be provided.
- Objectives: Learn to process free and reduced price meals applications, determine categorical eligibility, understand the importance of disclosure, and how to complete verification and verification for cause.
- Annual training hours: 7 hours
DAY 2: Direct Certification
- Training time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Objectives: Learn to format files, upload to claim system and transfer benefits to POS level.
- Annual training hours: 4 hours
Who should attend:
Everyone has the option of completing the training online or in-person.
Up to two people from each SFA may attend the regional trainings, and up to three people from each SFA may complete the online training.
- Please register for the training
Training Dates and Locations
Thurs., May 26; Fri., May 27:
Morgan County School District
Support Center, Board Room
715 W. Platte Avenue
Ft. Morgan, CO
Wed., June 8; Thurs., June 9:
Mapleton School District
Administration Board Room
591 E 80th
Denver, CO 80229
Day 2: PLEASE NOTE ADDRESS CHANGE!
Achieve Academy School
9100 Poze Blvd.
Thornton, CO 80229
Wed., June 22; Thurs, June 23:
Lewis-Palmer School District
Lewis-Palmer High School Distance Learning Lab
1300 Higby Road
Monument, CO 80132
Tues., June 28; Wed., June 29:
St. Vrain Valley Schools
Lincoln Learning Service Building - Spruce Room
619 Bowen St.
Longmont, CO 80501
Wed., July 13; Thurs., July 14:
Montrose School District
Educational Services - Board Room
930 Colorado Avenue
Montrose, CO 81401
Wed., July 20; Thurs., July 21:
Otero Junior College
Student Center - Banquet Room
2001 San Juan Ave.
La Junta, CO 81050
Wed., Aug. 3; Thurs., Aug. 4:
Eagle County School District
3rd St. District Office - Board Room
757 E. 3rd St.
Eagle, CO 81631