Regional trainings completed for 2016-2017 school year; please visit Online Free and Reduced Price Meal Process, Online Verification and Online Direct Certification training pages for more information.
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Process and Verification Training: review free and reduced price processes and verification/verification for cause
- Training requirements: at least one person from the SFA is required to attend/take online training each year
- Direct Certification Training: learning to format files, upload to claim system and transfer benefits to POS level
- Training Requirements: any new employees are required to attend/take online training each year
DAY 1: Free and Reduced Price Meal Process and Verification
- Training time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.. Lunch will be provided.
- Objectives: Learn to process free and reduced price meals applications, determine categorical eligibility, understand the importance of disclosure, and how to complete verification and verification for cause.
- Annual training hours: 7 hours
DAY 2: Direct Certification
- Training time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Objectives: Learn to format files, upload to claim system and transfer benefits to POS level.
- Annual training hours: 4 hours
Who should attend:
Everyone has the option of completing the training online or in-person.
Up to two people from each SFA may attend the regional trainings, and up to three people from each SFA may complete the online training.
- Please register for the training
Training Dates and Locations
Completed for the 2016-2017 school year