Free and Reduced Price Regional Trainings for School Year 2015 - 2016
The Free and Reduced Price Trainings will provide an overview of the free and reduced price eligibility process including certifying eligibility with household applications; categorical eligibility; processing timeframe; requirements for other program materials, disclosure of F&R information, record retention, student transfers and independent review of applications
- To gain an understanding of the overall process of eligibility determination for free and reduced price meal programs
- Training times: 8: 30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Who should attend: at least one person from each SFA must complete the in-rperson or on-line training
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs): three hours
- Please register for the training
- For questions or assistance, contact Julie Griffith or 303-866-6759.
Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2015:
Durango School District
Administration Building, Board Room
201 E. 12th Street
Durango, CO 81301