§210.13 Facilities management.
- (c) Food safety program. The school food authority must develop a written food safety program that covers any facility or part of a facility where food is stored, prepared, or served. The food safety program must meet the requirements in paragraph (c)(1) or paragraph (c)(2) of this section, and the requirements in §210.15(b)(5).
Develop a Food Safety Program
- Guidance for School Food Authorities: Developing a School Food Safety Program Based on the Process Approach to HACCP Principles
- Institute of Child Nutrition Developing a School Food Safety Program
- National Coalition for Food-Safe Schools
- Food-Safe Schools Action Guide
- Food Safety Regulations Governing Schools
- SNA- Developing a Food Safety Program