Verification is confirmation of eligibility for free and reduced price meals under the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program.
- Free and Reduced Price Meals and Verification Online Training - coming this summer.
Verification Sample Size Resources
Verification Reporting Resources
- Calculating Farm or Self-Employment Income
- Error Prone Chart
- Foster Student Reporting
- Verification Collection Report (VCR) Instructions
- Verification Collection Report Demonstration Recording
- Verification Collection Report Webinar PowerPoint with Notes
- Verification Tracker
USDA Memos and Resources
- Eligibility Manual for School Meals
- Limited English Proficient Households
- Translations for applications intended to be used directly by families
- Translations for applications and verification form prototypes for state agency consideration
For additional information, please contact Rachael Burnham.