Verification is confirmation of eligibility for free and reduced price meals under the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program.
- Verification Process Overview
- Calculating Farm or Self-Employment Income
- Error Prone Chart
- Verification Tracker
Sample Size Resources
- 3% Calculation Worksheet
- Alternate Sample Size Assurance
- Alternate Sample Size Calculation Worksheet
- Confirmation Review Waiver
Verification Collection Report (VCR) Resources
- Foster Student Reporting
- Verification Collection Report (VCR) Instructions
- Verification Collection Report Demonstration Recording
- Verification Collection Report Webinar PowerPoint with Notes
- Free and Reduced Price Meals Online Training
- Verification Online Training
- Verification Webinar - Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
USDA Memos and Resources
- USDA Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) webpage
- Translations for applications intended to be used directly by families
- Translations for applications and verification form prototypes for state agency consideration
- USDA Web-based Prototype Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals
For additional information, please contact Rachael Burnham.