USDA National School Lunch Program (NSLP) Equipment Assistance Grants
A new USDA Equipment Grant is now available! This grant will competitively award approximately $280,000 in USDA Food and Nutrition Service Equipment Assistance Grants to eligible School Food Authorities (SFAs) in Colorado participating in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). Each SFA may request no more than two (2) pieces of equipment ranked by highest priority. Please read the application instructions regarding the grant application process and complete the application (below.) Incomplete, ineligible requests or late proposals will not be considered.
- USDA National School Lunch Program Equipment Assistance Grant - Application and Instructions
- USDA National School Lunch Program Equipment Assistance Grant - Letter of Intent
- Equipment Assistance Grants (EAG): Budget and Annual Financial Report (AFR) Instructions
- Grant application will not be accepted without the AFR
- An application training webinar was held on Tuesday, Jan.12, 2016. You can watch this webinar at USDA Nutrition Equipment Assistance Webinar or print the pdf version.
Letter of intent due Friday, Jan. 22, 2016. Please email to: CompetitiveGrants@cde.state.co.us
- Proposals Due: Friday, Feb. 26, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
For school nutrition program questions contact:
For fiscal/budget questions contact:
- Megan Meermans or 303-866-5692