USDA National School Lunch Program (NSLP) Equipment Assistance Grants
USDA Equipment Assistance Grant - applications available now!
Approximately $340,000 is available for Colorado school food authorities (SFA). Grant applications for each piece of equipment must be at least $5,000.
- Grant application should be carefully completed, with no unanswered questions and containing equipment justification for program improvement
- SFAs are encouraged to utilize district and/or community grant writers for assistance with completing the grant
- Districts do not need a free and reduced price eligibility of 50% or more
- Priority will be given to SFAs that have not previously been awarded a USDA equipment grant
- Grant requests are expected to exceed available funds, and CDE encourages all interested SFAs to participate in the webinar
USDA NSLP Equipment Assistance Grant:
Important Dates and Deadlines:
Thursday, Sept. 15, 2016, 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.. Application training webinar (see link to webinar and webinar slides, above)
Friday, Sept. 23, 2016: Deadline for Letter of Intent
Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2016: Deadline for grant application
For school nutrition program questions contact:
For fiscal/budget questions contact:
- Megan Meermans or 303-866-5692