- Team Nutrition Training Grants help to support the implementation of all of USDA's Child Nutrition Programs. Team Nutrition Training Grants offer funding to State agencies to help improve children's lifelong eating and physical activit habits; grant applications generally become available in April.
- Further information regarding applications for the Colorado Team Nutrition Training Grant Opportunity will be provided in Spring, 2014.
- Team Nutrition Training Grants provide:
- Training and technical assistance to school nutrition food service professionals to enable them to prepare and serve nutritious meals that appeal to students.
- Fun and interactive nutrition education for children, teachers, parents and other caregivers.
- Opportunities to build school and community support for creating healthy school environments that are conducive to healthy eating and physical activity.
- USDA Team Nutrition Resources
If you have any questions, please contact:
Heather Hauswirth, RD
Colorado Department of Education
Office of School Nutrition
1580 Logan St. #760
Denver, CO 80203
Ph-303-866-6871 | Fax-303-866-6133
For additional information, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org