- The 2018-2019 Free and Reduced Price School Meal Public Release has been published on behalf of all Colorado SFAs.
- Visit the Free and Reduced Price School Meals - Programs Templates webpage to view a copy of the public release.
- Free and Reduced Price and Verification In-person Training
- Any nutrition or district staff (no matter the experience level and/or years in position) involved in making eligibility determinations, involved in the verification process, serves as the back-up and/or hearing official for the free and reduced meal processes.
- Five (5) hours of annual training hours.
- Free and Reduced Price Meals Online Training
Free and Reduced Price Program Templates - English and Spanish
- Click here for program templates
- Application Process Templates
- Eligibility Letter Templates
- Disclosure Letter Templates
- Public Release
- Annual Forms
- Click here for Free and Reduced Price Eligibility Resources
- Eligibility Manual for School Meals
- Income Guidelines
- Free and Reduced Price Eligibility Data (October 1 Count)
- Application Types
- Other source categorical eligibility
Independent Review of Applications
- Colorado PEAK
- Family Economic Data Survey
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service Translations
- USDA Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) webpage
- Translations for applications intended to be used directly by families
- Translations for applications and verification form prototypes for state agency consideration
- USDA Web-based Prototype Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Free&ReducedPriceSchoolMeals@cde.state.co.us