Fundamentals of Menu Planning - Kitchen Managers and Employees
By the end of the training, participants will learn to calculate meal pattern contributions; use the Food Buying Guide; analyze menus for school meal pattern requirements; complete menu production records, standardized recipes and other required paperwork; identify whole grain-rich products; and understand CN labeling, product formulation statements and appropriate crediting information for school meal pattern.
- Training time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Who should attend: kitchen managers, food service employees
- Continuing Education Units (CEU) hours: four hours
Kitchen Managers and Employees - Training Dates and Locations
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Ignacio School District
- Administration Building Board Room
- 455 Becker Street
- Ignacio, CO 81137
- Training reimbursement is available, if claimed by June 25, 2018.
- Reimbursement funding from RMC Health ends on June 30; claim for this training must be submitted by June 25, 2018.
Thursday, June 28, 2018
- Calhan School District
- 800 Bulldog Drive
- Calhan, Colorado 80808
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Lamar Community Center
- Multi-purpose room and kitchen
- 610 S. 6th Street
- Lamar, CO 80152
Friday, July 20, 2018
- Morgan County School District
- District Support Center
- 715 W. Platte Avenue
- Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Contact Jon Padia or call 303-866-3685, if you have any questions.