Thinking of Participating in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP)?
Elementary schools are selected for the FFVP annually, through a simple application process. Priority goes to schools with the highest free and reduced enrollment. The application requires a plan for preparing, implementing, and marketing, establishing partnerships, education, and securing support of the FFVP. Interested schools must submit a completed application by the Monday, April 21, 2014 deadline.
- FFVP 2014-2015 Application
- Application Due Date: Monday April 21, 2014
- Final School Selection: May, 2014
- Agreement Due Date: June, 2014
- Training: June - August 2014
- Grant Award & Start Date: July 1, 2014
- CDE OSN FFVP Application Memo 14-15
- Please use the Pk-12 Free/Reduced Enrollment & Percent data from October 2013 Pupil Count: http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdereval/pupilcurrentschool