The Office of School Nutrition will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 23 and Friday, Nov. 24, 2017 in observance of Thanksgiving.
The Office of School Nutrition is committed to ensuring all school-aged children have equal access to healthy meals by supporting, training, and connecting Colorado’s child nutrition community.
Updates and Announcements
Updated Preschool Meal Patterns - Tuesday, Dec.12, 2017, from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- Target audience: School nutrition professionals working with the Pre-K meal pattern in National School Lunch, School Breakfast or Special Milk programs.
- Topic: The USDA staff will discuss the updated preschool meal patterns in the National School Lunch (including snack service) and School Breakfast programs, as well as the updated milk requirements in the Special Milk Program.
- For more information, please contact Erica Boyd
- Advisory Council for School Nutrition
- Calendar of Events
- Data Requests - Frequently Requested Information
- School Food Professional - Job Opportunities
- Thursday Updates
- USDA Memos
Programs and Program Administration
- Administrative Review
- CO Child Nutrition Hub
- Summer Food Service Program
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.This institution is an equal opportunity provider.