ELAT Virtual Learning Opportunities
Welcome to the virtual learning opportunities for teachers and instructional leaders. Often times within the topic there will be two sets of learning opportunities to meet the needs of various audiences. The topics are presented in a "class" type of format and are broken into manageable sections that can be viewed and reviewed as needed, additionally there are handouts and resources linked within the courses. Please check back often for new offerings, we will always highlight new postings in our monthly newsletter.
Teacher Focused Resources
- NEW - mCLASS - Tips and Tricks (a self paced tutorial that delves into all features within the mCLASS teacher reporting platform)
- Pathways of Progress (a complete course to understand and effectively use this tool) - Join the author of Pathways, Roland Good, Ph.D. for a deep look into this robust goal setting tool.
- Introduction to Pathways of Progress - a short module to build understanding around the tool Pathways of Progress
- Reporting and Analysis Suite
- Data Decision Making at BOY , MOY
- DIBELS Deep for Instructional Leaders
- Progress Monitoring for Instructional Leaders
New to ELAT?
Resources for Year 1 Instructional Leaders:
Recorded Webinar :