You are here
Secondary Transition Regional Meeting - Metro Region
Event Date and Time
The purpose of this meeting is to build the capacity of those who work with transition-aged youth by providing an opportunity for providers to network and collaborate with each other, as well as share resources, strategies, best practices, and brainstorm solutions to issues that impact their local district/administrative unit. Through this meeting, participants are kept up-to-date on changes in federal and state policies and practices that effect transition services and programming that directly influence the post school outcomes of students with disabilities.
These meetings are open to all school district transition providers.
Other Regional Meetings:
- North Central & Northeast Regions
- October 6 from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Western Slope Region
- October 12 from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Metro Region
- October 21 from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Pikes Peak, South Central and Southeast Regions
- November 10 from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM