Direct Certification In-person Training
- This course will review the requirements and process of Direct Certification with SNAP/TANF.
Direct Certification – The Why and How
- Training time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. No food will be provided.
- Objectives: Attendees will understand and practice direct certification formatting and uploading procedures.
- Who should attend - training requirements: Required for new staff only; highly encouraged for IT/technology staff working with Direct Certification.
- What should participants bring to the training: Writing utensils, paper or laptop for note taking. Participants should also bring a copy of the 2017 Eligibility Manual for School Meals.
- Annual training hours: Four (4) hours.
Training Dates and Locations
Thursday, July 20, 2017
Morgan County School District
- Board Room
- 715 W Platte Ave
- Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Westminster School District
- Westminster High School, Room A213
- 6933 Raleigh St.
- Westminster, CO 80030
Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017
Mesa County Workforce Center
- Room 140
- 512 29 1/2 Road
- Grand Junction, CO 81504
Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017
Otero Junior College
- McBride Hall, Room 125
- (NOTE: UPDATED ROOM NUMBER)
- 1802 Colorado Avenue
- La Junta, CO 81050
- Please register for the training
- Based on the training requirements of each day, it may not be necessary to attend both days of training. If you plan to attend both days of training, you must register for each training, separately, in the CO Child Nutrition Hub.
For additional information, please contact Rachael Burnham.