2017-18 PBIS within an MTSS Framework Training Series
**This training has started and is now closed. Please review the information below for the Training Series next year.
What is it?
The Office of Learning Supports at the Colorado Department of Education is pleased to announce a year-long training series for District-level Coaches and their accompanying school-based leadership teams. Using a new training model, our goal is to scale-up and rejuvenate Colorado PBIS!
Who is it for?
District-level Coaches and their accompanying school-based leadership teams. A District-level Coach is someone who has dedicated FTE to coaching schools with the implementation and sustainability of universal/schoolwide social/emotional/behavioral efforts. This person may or may not be based within a school. A school-based leadership team is a team whose mission it is to prioritize, develop, and implement evidence-based practices to improve the school culture and climate.
When is it?
2017-18 School Year
District-level Coaches will:
- Receive ongoing technical assistance and support from the CDE Office of Learning Supports staff through:
- 4 quarterly face-to-face workshops
- 3 monthly virtual coaches’ meetings
- Ongoing correspondence and communication
- Network with other district-level coaches across the state
- Enhance skills in the area of technical assistance and coaching
- Have access to training materials and resources
- Identify 1-4 school teams to receive 4 days of training throughout the year
School-based Leadership Teams will:
- Receive 4 high-quality days of training of PBIS within an MTSS Framework, including Tier 1 and Tier 2 supports
- Have ongoing support from their coach
Informational Webinar for the 2017-18 PBIS within an MTSS Training Series:
Documents for webinar:
Previous Trainings and Content
- Day 1 slides (pdf)
- Day 1 supplemental packet (pdf)
- Day 2 slides (pdf)
- Day 2 supplemental packet (pdf)
PBIS within MTSS Universal/Tier 1 Trainings, 2017-18:
- Day 1 PowerPoint: Full-page; 3 slides per page; 6 slides per page
- Day 1 supplemental packet (pdf); Word form
Tier 2 Training on June 29th: