The Colorado Department of Education is currently accepting new grant proposals for a one time Expelled and At-Risk Student Services Restorative Practices grant. For instructions to apply, eligibility criteria, program purposes, allowable uses of funds, etc., refer to the Request for Proposal and related items posted below. Funding will be available for 18 months, January 2017 - June 2018.
Only one application will be accepted per fiscal agent. However, more than one school within a fiscal agent’s jurisdiction may benefit from this grant as determined by the planning process required by this grant and/or as the budget request will afford. Interested schools should express their interest to their fiscal agent for planning the proposal instead of submitting a separate application.
After viewing the documents use the back arrows to return to the website.
Application to Review EARSS Restorative Practice Grant Proposals:
Peer reviewers are being sought for reviewing and scoring proposals. If interested, you can find for details here regarding qualifications, time commitment, to disclose conflicts of interest, and to find a link for completing an application survey.
Application forms to complete and submit:
- Letter of Intent: If interested in applying for this funding opportunity, please submit the Letter of Intent (see Attachment D) via SurveyMonkey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/earssrpg2016 by Wednesday, September 28, 2016, by 11:59 pm. This allows CDE to plan for the review process and communicate with prospective applicants should a need arise.
Request for Proposal - Electronic Submission Must be Submitted by Wednesday, October 26, 2016 no later than 11:59pm.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) PDF format
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Word format
- Budget (Excel)
- Cover Page and Assurances (Word)
Attachments included in the proposal:
- Attachment A: Implementation or Expansion Plan for Restorative Practices
- Attachment B: Interim Progress Report
- Attachment C: Final Performance Report (PDF) - Questions and Data to be Collected
RFP Webinar: An application training webinar was held on Tuesday, September 20, 2016.
To access the webinar recording, please visit: https://enetlearning.adobeconnect.com/p6i083itiir/
For EARSS grant program information contact: