USDA National School Lunch Program Equipment Assistance Grants
The Office of School Nutrition will competitively award U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service Equipment Assistance Grants to eligible school food authorities (SFAs) participating in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
These funds will allow SFAs to purchase new equipment, replace old equipment or renovate existing equipment to:
- Serve healthier school meals, that meet the meal patterns, with emphasis on more fruits and vegetables.
- Improve food safety.
- Expand access and participation in the NSLP or School Breakfast Program.
Grant Application for 2017-2018 is open.
- Deadline for Intent to Submit letter - Friday, Dec. 15, 2017
- Deadline for grant application - Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018
For school nutrition program questions contact:
- Megan Johnson or 303-866-5983
For fiscal and/or budget questions contact:
- Megan Meermans or 303-866-5692