Training and information is available in various formats noted below. Please note that these training workshops are reserved first for Colorado School District and Administrative Unit personnel who work directly with children with autism spectrum disorders and parents of those children. All other reservations have been added to the waiting list and you will be notified at the registration deadline if there are open spaces.
Jump to Section:
This is a list of trainings requiring attendance in person.
Summer 2018 Training Dates and Locations will be Announced Soon
The Colorado Department of Education is partnering with the Kansas TASN Autism and Tertiary Behavior Supports Group and the Nebraska Autism Spectrum Disorders Network to bring a comprehensive series of webinar trainings to their educators, families, and related service professionals.
All webinars are offered two times on the day scheduled:
2:00pm – 2:45pm MT
and 3:30pm – 4:15pm MT
Titles of Webinars
- Self-Care: Your Work is as Good as You Are (9-13-2017, 2pm)
- The Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment Placement Program (9-20-2017, 2 pm)
- ABLLS-R Part 1 - An Overview (09-27-2017, 2 pm)
- ABLLS-R Part 2 - Using the ABLLS-R to Develop a Verbal Behavior Program (10-4-2017, 2 pm)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Girls (02-14-2018, 2 pm)
- PEERS Part 1: Overview of the PEERS Curriculum (02-21-2018, 2 pm)
- PEERS Part 2: Teasing and Bullying (02-28-2018, 2 pm)
More coming soon . . .
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Online Training Opportunity
This 40+ hour readiness training is a free, self-directed, online training which fulfills the Behavior Analyst Certification Board's (BACB) eligibility training requirements toward attaining a Registered Behavior TechnicianTM (RBTTM) credential.
Brooke Carson, Ph.D.
Email Brooke Carson