Within Colorado, there are six Essential Components in the Multi-Tiered System of Supports framework:
- Shared Leadership
- Data-Based Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Layered Continuum of Supports
- Evidence Based Instruction, Intervention, and Assessment Practices
- Universal Screening and Progress Monitoring
- Family, School, and Community Partnering (FSCP)
These components are not sequential and not hierarchical. They are complementary, and they are not mutually-exclusive.
Definitions and Descriptions
View the Resources page for videos related to the Components of Shared Leadership and Family, School, and Community Partnering.
Note: Please follow the expectations outlined in our Guidelines for Use.
For More Information
Please contact Kim Watchorn or 303-866-6262.