You are here
CDE OLS Winter 2017 MTSS Kickoff
Information and training materials:
For all materials provided by the Office of Learning Supports (OLS), please follow these Use Guidelines.
Note that hard copies of the Agenda, the Supplemental Materials, and linked items below will be provided by CDE on the day of the event for completion of activities. A slideshow (uploaded below) is for digital access during/after the training.
- Agenda (PDF) Jan. 2017
- Agenda (PDF) Feb. 2017
- Slideshow (PPT) [Note: This is the final draft for use on 1/31/17.]
- Slideshow (PPT) [Note: This is the draft for use on 2/10/17.]
- MLT Self-Assessment (PDF) also available on MTSS homepage
- MLT Self-Assessment (Excel) for use by MLTs (on 1/31/17)
- Leadership Team Meeting Foundations Checklist (PDF)
- Five Whys Worksheet for Data-Based Problem Solving and Decision-Making (Word)
- MLT Action Plan Template (Excel)
Please note: This CDE guidance document is meant for clarification, is not legally binding, and is not to be confused with legal advice. This guidance reflects CDE's recommendations, but Administrative Units (AUs) or Local Educational Agencies (LEAs) may have developed their own policies or procedures that differ from those described herein. Be sure to refer to your local AU's policies and procedures. If you are seeking legal advice, please contact your legal counsel. The contents of these training materials were developed under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. However, the content does not necessarily represent the policy of the U.S. Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.