You are here
- Bullying Research Network (BRNET): BRNET is an international research group housed at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Drs. Susan Swearer and Shelley Hymel are the co-directors of the BRNET. Links to research studies on bullying can be found on the BRNET website.
- Empowerment Initiative: The Empowerment Initiative is a non-profit that "supports translational research designed to foster positive, accepting communities free from bullying and other negative behaviors." It is run by Dr. Susan Swearer at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- PBIS and Bullying Prevention (PDF): This article describes how PBIS can reduce bullying behavior.
- White House Summit on Bullying Prevention: On March 10, 2011, President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama held the first-ever White House Conference on Bullying Prevention.
- Evidence-Based Bullying Prevention Curricula: There are several websites that review the effectiveness of bullying prevention programs. You can search for programs on the websites below: