The window to apply for the second cohort of the BPEG is now closed. Thank you to all who applied.
The Colorado School Bullying Prevention and Education Grant Program (BPEG) is authorized by C.R.S. 22-93-101 to provide funding to reduce the frequency of bullying incidents. This includes:
- Implementing evidence-based bullying prevention practices with fidelity;
- Family and community involvement in school bullying prevention strategies; and
- Adopting specific policies concerning bullying education and prevention.
For more information on the BPEG and results from the first cohort of grantees, please see our 2018 BPEG Fact Sheet (PDF) or watch the video at the bottom of this page.
BPEG Implementation Resources
The following resources can be used by any school or district interested in reducing bullying. Grantees may receive additional support and coaching on the use of these resources as a benefit of having been included in the grant.
- Readiness Assessment (Doc)
- Cohort 1 BPEG Year 1Timeline (PDF)
- Cohort 1 BPEG Year 2 Timeline (PDF)
- Cohort 1 BPEG Year 3 Timeline (Excel)
- BPEG Self-Assessment (Doc)
- BPEG Self-Assessment (Excel)
- Video tutorial overview on the purpose and use of the BPEG Self-Assessment
- Video tutorial on how to complete the BPEG Self-Assessment using your Google Dashboard
BPEG Action Planning
BPEG Implementation Coach Interim Report
- BPEG Implementation Coach Interim Report Hard Copy (Doc)
- Item reference for completing the Implementation Coach Interim Report (Doc)
- Video tutorial on how to complete the BPEG Implementation Coach Interim Report using your Google Dashboard
BPEG Annual Report
- Checklist of BPEG Annual Report requirements (Doc)
- Evaluation Report Template (Doc)
- Evaluation Report Completed Example (DOC)
- Video tutorial of how to complete the Evaluation Report
- BPEG Cohort 1 Budget Template (Excel)
- BPEG Example Annual Budget with Rollover (Excel)
- BPEG Rollover Request Directions (PDF)
- To see our collection of training videos, please visit the Bullying Prevention Training Videos webpage.
- 2017 BPC Kickoff Presentation (PPT)
- 2018 BPEG Symposium (PPT)
- 2018 BPEG GSA Presentation (PDF)