You are here
Maijuana Use Prevention Resource Bank Registry Programs
Resource Identification Process
The Marijuana Use Prevention Resource Bank includes programs that are evidence-based, research-based or promising programs. This resource bank provides a program's title, program description, evidence-based registry-specific rating, grade level, support tier, and link to the program's web page to learn more. Each registry uses its own, unique criteria for rating a program to determine its grounding in evidence or research. If a program was reviewed by a registry, a link to that program’s page on the respective registry is provided. A particular program might appear in multiple registries with one or more studies completed to determine the research base for each program.
Below are the direct links on the rating process used by each registry to develop this resource bank:
Age Range Definitions:
- Early Childhood: ages 3-5
- Elementary: ages 5-10
- Middle: ages 11-13
- High: ages 14-18
- Young Adult: Postsecondary/College students
- Adult: School staff, teachers, coaches, parents, etc.
Support Tier Definitions:
- Tier 1: Universal Supports for All Students
- Tier 2: Secondary or Targeted Interventions for Some Students
- Tier 3: Tertiary or Intensive Interventions for Few Students