Schools across Colorado are working to become healthier because we all know that healthy students learn better!
Student Wellness Grants
- HB 1224 created a grant program for schools to use the coordinated school health model to address nutrition and physical activity (PDF)
- Comprehensive Health Education grants
- The Colorado Comprehensive Health Education Act of 1990 created a grant program to fund preK-12th grade health education (health classes) (PDF)
- Healthy Schools Colorado Grants
- The Colorado Health Foundation funds 5 large school districts and regions to address nutrition, physical activity and chronic disease management using the coordinated school health model. Those grants are listed on the Rocky Mountain Center for Health Promotion and Education page listed above.
- Safe and Drug Free Schools Coordinators (PDF)
- Tobacco Education and Prevention Grants
- Legacy Foundation Action Grants (Coming Soon!)