- Twelve Traits of Giftedness (PDF)
- Advanced Learning Plan (DOC)
- This form may be used as is, or may be adjusted to meet the administrative unit's need. However, any revised version should maintain the key elements so as to preserve the intent of the Learning Plan.
- Program Design (PDF)
- Gifted Students’ Learning and Growth: Leadership Overview (PDF)
- The Response to Intervention Framework and Nurturing Potential: Promising Practices” by Robin Carey (PDF)
- Twice Exceptional Students, Gifted Students with Disabilities, An Introductory Resource Book, 4th Edition, 2012 (PDF)
- Twice Exceptional Students, Gifted Students with Disabilities, Level 2: Establishing an Educational Plan Through a Collaborative Problem-Solving Model, 2nd Edition, 2009 (PDF)
Purpose: The series is a quick way for implementers of gifted programming and the public to gain initial understanding of topics relevant to statewide improvement in gifted programs or gifted student achievement.
- Advanced Learning Plans and SMART Goals (PDF)
- Template for SMART Goals (PDF)
- Creativity, Leadership, Visual and Performing Arts (PDF)
- Early Access for Highly Advanced Gifted Children Under Age 6 (PDF)
- Gifted Education in Small or Rural Districts (PDF)