This page contains resources to guide and support Colorado Gifted Education Directors/Coordinators.
Gifted Programming Elements:
There are thirteen primary elements within the Exceptional Children's Educational Act (ECEA) Rules that provide the foundation of an administrative unit's (AU's) Gifted Comprehensive Program Plan.
Colorado Gifted Education Review (CGER)
Comprehensive Program Plan
Data Management System (DMS)
Gifted UIP Addendum
- AU Gifted Director/Coordinator Roles
- Colorado Gifted Education Directors, 2017-2018 (PDF)
- Data Privacy for Gifted Education
- Endorsement for Qualified Personnel
- Gifted Education Guidelines 2nd Ed.
- Gifted Education Regional Consultant (GERC) information
- Gifted Students' Learning and Growth: Leadership Overview
- Regional Service Map
- Terms to Know