2018-19 Post-Award Revision system is open!
The 2018-2019 Post-Award Revision system will be available through the 2018-2019 Consolidated Application. LEAs and BOCES will be able to submit Post-Award Revisions until Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Purpose of the Post-Award Revision Process
An opportunity for LEAs and BOCES to adjust/revise the activities and budget that were approved in the initial consolidated application review process.
When to Submit Post-Award Revisions
- LEAs should submit Post-Award Revisions for the following reasons:
- Changes to equipment purchases that exceed 10%.
- To update indirect costs if the LEA:
- Overrode the indirect amount allocated, or
- Will now take the amount that was previously reduced.
- To reflect changes in the project/program scope or objective, such as:
- PD to Instructional Program.
- PD to Interventionist.
- Changes among direct cost programs (Instructional, Support, Improvement of Instructional Services, or Administrative) or object categories (Salaries, Benefits, etc.) that exceed, or are expected to exceed, 10% of the total budget as last approved.
Exceptions to Post-Award Revisions
- Minor changes may not need to be captured through the PAR process.
- Minor adjustments do not alter the overall scope or goals of the approved application.
- Reading intervention training for new teachers changed from 2 to 3 days.
- Increased number of days for teachers to observe master teachers’ classrooms.
- Changes to reflect actual costs and updates to line items to reflect final allocations.
NOTE: If these types of revisions change the scope of the activity, then a Post-Award Revision must be submitted through the online platform.
For Additional Information Contact Your ESEA Regional Contact