- CDE provides a consolidated grant application to Local Educational Agencies for the following Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) programs:
Title I, Part A; Title II, Part A; Title II, Part D; Title III, Part A; Title IV, Part A; Title V, Part A; Title VI Part B.
2014-2015 Consolidated Application
- 2014-2015 Consolidated Application
- Strategy Based Budget
- Strategy Based Budget Instructions
- NCLB Allocations and Fiscal Files
Consolidated Application Training and Work-session—Spring Registration Now Open
WHAT: ESEA Consolidated Application Training and Work-session
The session agenda includes:
· A general presentation on completing the Consolidated Application materials
- Online Platform
- Strategy-based budget
· Partner work and collaborative time on developing strategies and action steps
· Technical assistance from CDE ESEA Program and Grants Fiscal staff
WHO: This event is free and open to all participants. District/BOCES ESEA program and fiscal personnel are encouraged to attend. This will be a collaborative training and work-session with opportunities to begin development of the LEA's NCLB Consolidated Application, encompassing the Online Platform and Strategy-based budget.
WHEN and WHERE: Session times vary by location. Training presentations and interactive, collaborative work-sessions include additional time for district/BOCES personnel to receive technical assistance from CDE ESEA program and fiscal consultants available for additional time (varies by location) to provide technical assistance.
A confirmation email with detailed logistics, including location information, will be emailed approaching the training date.
Please note: CDE will not be providing refreshments for this training event.
REGISTRATION: Please click on the link for the appropriate training site below:
Durango: April 11, 2014 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MN8ZC6G
Delta: April 14, 2014 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M57F6L7
Greeley: April 22, 2014 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XCQL5WT
Metro: April 23, 2014 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X3NM8JW
Summit: April 25, 2014 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NGL5XGD
Lamar: May 6, 2014 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NSY9TMN
Alamosa: May 7, 2014 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NMMXZ7S
For questions, please contact Barbara Vassis at 303-866-6065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
These webinars will be recorded and posted along with the associated materials on the Federal Programs Webinars page.
Satisfaction Survey -- NEW!
Applications from Prior Years
- 2013-2014 Consolidated Application Status Check and Comment Logs
- 2012-2013 Consolidated Application Status Check and Comment Logs
- 2011-2012 Consolidated Application Status Check and Comment Logs
- Equitable Services to Nonpublic School Students Workbook - excel
- Affirmation of Consultation with Non-Public Schools - word
- Equitable Services to Nonpublic School Students - pdf
- Equitable Services to Nonpublic School Students - Frequently Asked Questions - pdf
- Title I Equitable Services in Neighboring Districts
For Additional Information Contact:
send an email