We are pleased to announce that the first 2016-17 Consolidated Application Post-Award Revision (PAR) window is now open!
Please see the webinar recording and accompanying power point explaining the purpose of the post-award revision system and detailing how and where to submit a request, below:
Opportunities to submit 2016-2017 No Child Left Behind post-award revision requests will be from Monday, December 5, 2016 - Friday, January 13, 2017. There will be a second submission window open Monday, February 13, 2017 - Friday, March 10, 2017.
To submit a request for revision, LEAs/BOCES will log into their consolidated application and edit individual budget line items. Make any changes within each Title (IA, ID, IIA, III) budget section. Update the activity description, dollar amount, etc. using the edit tool and save the changes. There will be a ‘Revision Justification’ box available for each budget line item at the bottom of the pop-up window that appears when you click on the edit icon. Provide a brief narrative description explaining the requested changes to the budget line item. If the change does not require program approval note this in the ‘Revision Justification’ box.
LEAs/BOCES may submit only one revision request during each timeframe. LEAs are permitted to make minor adjustments to the application in order to meet unanticipated changes without requiring formal program staff approval through the PAR system. These minor changes include:
- Revisions that reflect final allocation and carryover amounts; and
- Minor program adjustments that do not alter the overall scope or goals of the approved application.
The PAR system should be used for any changes in budgeting and projects that require prior approval from CDE. These types of changes include (but are not limited to):
- Any revision to the scope or objectives of the project;
- Budget revisions that include contracting out or otherwise obtaining the services of a third party to perform activities which are central to the purpose of the award;
- Changes in key personnel that are specified in the application;
- Indirect costs; and
- Any changes referenced in the Omni-Circular 2 CFR Part 200 that contains requirements for prior approval of certain types of costs, including, but not limited to:
- The purchase of equipment with a unit cost greater than $1,000 or equipment considered "small and attractive"
- Addition of travel expenses to budget
- Addition of any capital expenditures
- Proposal costs
Final allocations are posted at http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdefisgrant/NCLB_download.htm
* Note: New approval and transmittal signature forms are not required for post-award revision requests.
For additional information contact:
Send an email