Eligible Facility Report (formerly December Count)
- December Count Cover Page (Excel)
- December Count General Directions (DOC)
- General Assurance Form (DOC)
- School Improvement Plan (DOC)
H.B. (House Bill) 10-1274
H.B. 10-1274 (22-2-139 C.R.S. and 22-2-409 C.R.S.) requires approved facility schools to notify receiving school districts when students who have been determined to be at risk to self or community within the prior 12 months, will be leaving the facility and returning to the public schools.
It also requires a transition planning process for those students, a Memorandum of Understanding between the Colorado Department of Education and the Colorado Department of Human Services and data collection related to the transition of students under this legislation.
- The Act (PDF)
- Memorandum of Understanding (PDF)
- Guidance Document (PDF)
- Sample Information Sharing Document (DOC)
- Sample Transition Plan (DOC)
- Notification/Invitation Form (XLS)
A directory of current Child Welfare Education Liaisons (CWELs) may be found using the following link: