Type of Provider: Consultant
421 Alma Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81004
Program Description: As an approved Evaluator Training Provider, I seek to offer a variety of training modules to support to schools and or districts who want to increase educator effectiveness and student learning outcomes by ensuring authentic, high quality observation and evaluation practices. Participants who attend all training modules will receive certification as an evaluator designee. Individual training modules can also be customized to fit your school/district needs. Participants of individual training modules will receive a participation certificate in those areas.
Evaluator training modules are offered on the following topics:
- State Statutory Requirements and District Policy/Procedures
- State Model Connections Evaluation Processes
- Purpose and Design of the State Model Rubrics
- Measures of Student Learning/Outcomes
- Inter-rater Agreement Practices
- Observation Techniques
- Coaching and Feedback
- Evaluation Data Collection and Documentation
Training Modules can be customize to fit your district/school needs.