During my training, participants will learn about effective staff and teacher evaluation methods in the context of standards-based practice reflected in the Colorado State Model Evaluation System, which include:
- A variety of evaluator skills and procedures with emphasis on those that are critical to implementing Colorado’s educator effectiveness law (S.B. 191).
- The relationship between supervisor and evaluation, quality instruction, and student academic growth.
- How to use the rubric as part of an overall quality school improvement process system, including data collection, observation, conferencing, and managing the system efficiently.
- How to collect a solid body of evidence and artifacts from multiple sources beyond observation.
- How to identify which standards and elements should be the focus of a specific teacher’s evaluation in order to offer insights into performance improvement and develop a personalized professional learning plan.
- The use of CDE’s evaluation tools, including goal setting, the self-assessment, and the measures of student learning.
Depending on your needs, the following modules are offered:
- Professional Practices
- Measures of Student Learning/Outcomes
- Evaluation Best Practices
- Inter-rater Agreement/Calibrating
- Colorado Performance Management System (RANDA)
- Annual Orientation
Please contact me if you would like to customize your training and/or modules. In addition, participants can receive certification upon completion of their training.
Type of Provider
29889 Gale Road
Pueblo, CO 81006