Type of Provider: Individual Consultant
208 Edgemont Boulevard
Alamosa, CO 81101
"Strive for Progress, not Perfection"
This program is designed to provide principals, evaluator designees, and other school leaders with the essential information and skills necessary for evaluating teachers using Colorado's State Model Evaluation System. Topics and activities include:
- Understanding State Statutory Requirements under SB-191
- Implementing the CO State Model Evaluation Process
- Using the State Model Rubrics
- Determining Measures of Student Learning/Outcomes
- Establishing Inter-Rater Agreement Practices
- Investigating Observation Techniques
- Practicing Coaching and Feedback Skills
- Ensuring Adequate Evaluation Data Collection and Documentation
The program can be customized to fit the needs of individual districts or schools.