- Metro Area
- North Central
- Pikes Peak
- West Central
Type of Provider: Consultant
201 Arthur Street
Woodland Park, CO 80863
Program Description:Cogent Education Solutions Cogent Education Solutions (CES) provide Colorado State Model Educator Evaluation and Effectiveness training to help districts and organizations distribute leadership, manage workload and ensure high quality feedback to all educators. We offer a customized program of support to schools, districts, charters, organizations and BOCES. We are interested in participating in the collaborative design of professional development with you, that is directly aligned to district or school initiatives or which combine elements of various modules to meet specific needs. Cogent Education Solutions offers a complimentary 90-minute conference to discuss your organization’s needs. Graduate credit is available for an additional cost.
- Qualify those designees who don't have a principal's or administrator's license AND they will be evaluating teachers, principals, or specialized service professionals.
- Those licensed evaluators who are new to the state model system or would like to deepen their expertise on either the Professional Practices requirement or the Measures of Student Learning requirement of the Colorado State Model Evaluation System.
- Those educators who would like to deepen their understanding of the Colorado State Model Evaluation System but may not be a designee.
- Teacher leaders who want to support others with the implementation of the Colorado State Model System. In addition to our content specific instructional framework.
We provide the following additional supports for Educator Effectiveness:
- Coaching for designees on site
- Observation work-collaborative instructional rounds with teachers and evaluators
- Inter rater agreement –practice and collaboration
- Positive organizational change with Appreciative Inquiry
- Student Learning Objectives